Monday, December 3, 2007

Another look

Look into your own eyes staring back at you-
look into yourself when you feel stripped of everything that doesnt matter anymore.
If you were to open yourself to me -
would you find you don't enjoy it anymore?
I hear the words you speak when you speak them to me.
I know of what you dream every night as you lay silently in a moment you only halfway understand.
You know i think of you all the time - and that scares you (I know it does)
Won't put myself on anymore, for you to burn with a statement.
Dreams won't be of you anymore, my mind is something that I own.
Though when will the time come, answer these questions I have in my
heart patiently for you.

And this dream, is it dream? or a world I want to know.
Have I been here before? Do I want to try it again?
Don't let me fall from you, or yourself fall from me.
Know in my arms I could, but I don't want to hold you down.
picture picking you up as once did for me.
Want to speak your name and know you'll turn around,
to face me, to know me.
I hear the words you speak when you speak them to me.
I know of what you dream every night as you lay silently in a
moment you only halfway understand.

Faces i remember from a solemn dream -
I think I know the words to feel , to describe,
this is something from a place I cant understand.
know im here, know im awake,
knowing im here; does that scare you,
for you anytime you need me to be.

goodbye for the moment -- this is merely the end for this time
(
of a dream from 2001 and 2005)

No comments: